Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 6: Kenpo X

Alright....so I didn't get a workout in today. I'm going to compromise though and just use today as my "rest day" and do Kenpo X tomorrow and then just continue on with week 2 on Sunday with Back and Chest with Ab Ripper X. I DO have a very valid reason for not getting Kenpo in today: I'm in Knoxville for the weekend apartment hunting and having a MAD amount of appointments at the university and with the city county people to get me set up for living. I was SO exhausted from the drive yesterday and everything today (had to get up at 6am) that I just couldn't do Kenpo. Also...this hotel room is rather uh...space inefficient so I hope I have enough room to do the workout. I will make this note: P90X is a total commitment. In addition, it's not really a workout you can take "on the road." Especially for days like chest and back--you can't take your iron gym and set it up in your hotel room, ya know? I'm also a little worried about how it's going to work for me once I move. Based on the apartments I saw today, if I did Plyometrics I'd probably crash through the ceiling into my downstairs neighbor. So that's a concern of mine. But nevertheless, I should be mostly completed with the 90 days by the time I'm settled into my yet-to-be-found apartment (even though I fully plan on continuing for at least 180 says with P90X).

I should also note that as long as I'm feeling okay health-wise, I'm following the Doubles program, which means I'll add a second workout (Cardio) into my workouts 4 days a week after I'm finished with training block 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment